Wednesday, July 29, 2009
2. Know your Audience.
3. Know your Material / Content.
4. Learn how to Relax.
5. Visualize yourself speaking.
6. Realize that people want you to succeed.
7. Don’t apologize for being nervous.
8. Concentrate on your message / Content.
9. Turn nervousness into positive energy.
10. Gain Experience.
Remember - “He who fails to prepare is preparing for Failure – So Prepare, Prepare, Prepare”.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
If you want others to love you, you should at first start loving them.
If you don’t want others to cheat you, you should never cheat any one.
For those who think they should not trouble you, you should not think of doing any harm to them.
If you want everyone to honor you, then you should without any differentiation honor every one.
Whatever good qualities you expect from others around you, don’t forget that you should as well be having them.
For everything that you do there will be reaction, resound and reflection.
Even if you don’t change the society may not change, but if you change observing this others in the society will gradually change.
Monday, July 13, 2009
The first step towards Change is Awareness. The second step is Acceptance.
Not giving place to the thoughts which change with time, if you are able to think in a different way it is called Paradigm Shift. This will come if we are able to wipe out all previous thoughts and start thinking afresh which is called Lateral Thinking.
We need to be aware of the fact that Communication is the Key in Change Management and accordingly accept change and manage it through communication. For us to be successful in CHANGE Management we need to demarcate and have some basic guidelines:
- Develop a written communication Plan to ensure that there are no gaps in Communication and that they are in accordance to your Change Management Process.
- Communicate about the change consistently, frequently and through multiple channels including speaking, writing, training, focus groups, bulletin boards, intranets etc. So that everyone involved in accepting CHANGE are aware of it in its entirety.
- Also one needs to emphasize to hold off all communication until you are positive about the decision to Accept Change.
- Provide significant amount of time for queries and their responses to avoid communication gaps.
- Ensure to communicate in clear terms what the Vision, Mission and the Objectives of the CHANGE Management Effort. This will help those involved to understand it better.
- Recognize that the true communication is a conversation that is two way which results in positive discussion.
- In CHANGE the leaders need to spend time covering one-on-one with those involved who are expected to implement CHANGE.
- With communication we should build a memorable conceptual framework and also a theoretical framework to underpin the actual CHANGE involved.
- Leaders need to listen carefully and also act with thoughtfulness.
- Make leaders available as far as possible to those involved in the implementation of the CHANGE so as to avoid any communication gaps.
- As Communication is very important we should ensure that we are proactive.
- Ensure that those who are involved in CHANGE mingle with each other and network both formally and informally to share their ideas about CHANGE and CHANGE Management.
- Ensure to have a full fledged Rewards and Recognition Scheme for not only Success but also for the positive approach of those involved and their accomplishments in CHANGE and CHANGE Management.
- Celebrate each small win with wide publicity and motivate the CHANGE Implementers.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
- Yesterday: It was in near past that I lost an opportunity due to CHANGE
- Today: I am free from the bondage of the past
- Tomorrow: Will be a new beginning.
The pessimist would say that the glass is half empty and the optimist that it is half full. The Leader who has accepted CHANGE would say that the glass has double capacity than is required.
I have had a difficult struggle in the past due to CHANGE, but I am on the way to where I want to be and have started accepting the CHANGE. The initial step towards CHANGE is Awareness and the next step is Acceptance.
In CHANGE the PROBLEM should be perceived as a Practical Reality Offering Best Lessons to Enhance Maturity. This shows that Accepting CHANGE enhances our Maturity.
Today I have clarity in my mind and I am happy and still struggle with the challenges of CHANGE, but I am working on recovery and learning what CHANGE is. I could be powerless over others but the only thing that I can CHANGE is me. Now I am accustomed to make decisions and accordingly instead of reacting to the situation, I am responding to them and make CHANGE so much easier to implement.
Yesterday is gone, today is almost over and I can’t wait until the mystery of tomorrow unfolds.
Seeing is believing, and believing is seeing – Don’t give up and don’t leave until you overcome CHANGE.
HOW helps us and lets the power greater than ourselves to restore us to Sanity. HOW means
We can cherish certain moments of the past, of them some are easily erased and others are difficult to forget. We should be proud of our past experience with CHANGE and have a critical view on it as we know that our experience of the past with CHANGE becomes very useful to us in future.
Today is a very interesting concept. Some say that today lasts for a Second. What happened in Second is in the past and what will happen in a Second is future which is yet to come.
Today we Plan and rationally organize our division of time in order to do much better and be successful in future.
The way CHANGE is perceived will be different for each individual. Today is the time for our preparation for tomorrow’s success and achievement and their hope resides in the present that is today. Tomorrow is very independent; it observes time and arrives according to its invariability. Provide significant amount of time for clarification on CHANGE as our understanding of CHANGE will help to a great extent in Accepting with its total Awareness and thereby win CHANGE.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Work Hard is Old way, WORK SMART is the New Way to Success.
- If you cannot do, no other human being in the world can do.
- Believe in yourself and do what your consciousness says as it will guide you in the right direction.
- Never let the fear of failure be an excuse, keep on trying until you succeed.
- Every successful person has a painful story.
- Every painful story has a successful ending.
- Accept pain and get ready for Success.
- No one can go and change a bad beginning;
- But anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
LIFE is a GAME, PLAY it.
- Likes the Winner.
- Loves the Looser.
- But hates the viewer.
- So be the PLAYER.
John Wooden said about Game - "It is not so important, who starts the Game, but who finishes it."
- Life Laughs at you when you are unhappy.
- Life smiles at you when you are happy.
- Life salutes you when you make others happy.